Can you say beastly? These were exactly my thoughts after gazing upon my winter Orc feet at the beach a couple days ago, ahahah okay maybe I’m exaggerating a little but my feet were in rough shape! After two days walking along the beach they are feeling silky again and a little less Orcish.
If you don’t have a beach near by like us snow covered Minnesotans than check out this easy homemade foot scrub! I’m always telling my spray tanning clients about the benefits of doing it before their tan and after if you notice any extra build up of tan which can sometimes happen on porous parts of the skin like the edges of toes and the heel area. Keep it right and keep it tight with this scrub! I love to add in my favorite essentials oils too! Whatever I’m in the mood for…recently it’s been Lemongrass!
NO MORE BEAST FEET SCRUB
- 1/2 cup sugar (white or brown sugar)
- 1/2 cup oil (olive, coconut, almond or vitamin E oil all work great…you can even mix them) I swore by Vitamin E oil while I was pregnant for my belly!
- Optional: essential oils of your preference (I typically do 5-6 drops)
- SIDE NOTE: Lemon juice and baking soda are always good ingredients if you’re looking to tone down spray tan areas
Sugar Scrub Instructions
- Mix all ingredients and store in an air tight jar.
- Use 1 tablespoon as needed in the shower. Scrub skin with the mixture and rinse will. it will leave your skin feeling like BUTTA.